Thursday, February 5, 2015

Celebrating your Spark #NSCW


Where is your Spark? To celebrate National School Counseling Week (Feb. 2-6th), I wanted to share some of my passions. For the most part, my passion comes from creation and connection. 


This week, I sought to honor those who have made our positions possible. For Tuesday, I created a poster describing what counselors do and why our counseling staff loves this position. I also brought brownies to thank our secretaries and administration. The previous week, we had multiple events and were unable to be as present within the school as we truly needed to be. Our jobs would be impossible without the support staff who love their jobs. I then devoted Thursday to our teaching staff. The picture above on the left is the sign I made to go on top of a basket full of Gummy and Mint Life Savers. By the end of the day, most of the sweets were gone but I'm hoping that the message sticks with them.


Thank you for sharing your spark!





No comments:

Post a Comment